게시판

The Chairman of DPD PDI Perjuangan (PDIP) West Java, Ono Surono, state…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Connie
댓글 0건 조회 19회 작성일 24-08-09 14:50

본문

026546700_1713987534-WhatsApp_Image_2024-04-25_at_02.23.21.jpeg[vidio:VIDEO: If Ordered by the Nasdem Chairman, Ahmad Sahroni is Ready to Run in the Jakarta Gubernatorial Election](https://www.vidio.com/watch/8245529-jika-diperintahkan-ketum-nasdem-ahmad-sahroni-siap-maju-di-pilgub-dki-jakarta-liputan-6)

According to Huda, another PKS dilemma is immediately pairing Anies-Sohibul, which he views as a blunder. "The problem is that they immediately paired Mas Anies and Mas Sohibul Iman. In my view, it’s a blunder," he said. Huda mentioned that pairing Anies with Sohibul closes the door for other parties to join in supporting Anies. "This will close the door for other parties to partner and form a coalition," he noted.

Syaikhu explained that the decision of the PKS Central Executive Board (DPP) to nominate Anies and Sohibul Iman in the 2024 Jakarta gubernatorial election was based on suggestions from the PKS Jakarta Regional Leadership Board (DPW). "I have received a letter from the DPW DKI Jakarta structure that has proposed the DKI gubernatorial candidate to the PKS DPP, followed by the vice-gubernatorial candidate for DKI to the PKS DPP. Among the letters, there is a request to endorse, approve, and designate Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan and Mr. Mohammad Sohibul Iman as the gubernatorial and vice-gubernatorial candidates for Jakarta," said Syaikhu.

"Who are they? The party has many cadres in West Java, and the DPP and the assigned team are mapping out who the internal PDIP cadres in West Java will be paired with the gubernatorial candidate," he said .

However, it is seen as tough because he formerly withdrew from his position as deputy governor to participate in the 2019 Presidential Election. This has prompted Sandiaga's advocates, who are associated with Rumah SandiUno Indonesia (RSI), to voice their opinion. It is mentioned that his step down, currently acting as the Tourism and Creative Economy Minister, was for the benefit of the people. "Bang Sandiaga Uno's decision to withdraw from the position of Deputy Governor of DKI at that time was in the interest of the people, especially the Jakarta citizens," said RSI Secretary, Denny H Suryo Prabowo, in his statement on 11th June 2024. He noted that Sandiaga is someone who is fully dedicated to his work and duties. "Bang Sandiaga is ever prepared to accept responsibilities for the good of the country and the people of Indonesia. Whether it was in the 2017 DKI Pilgub and the 2019 Presidential race, the support for Bang Sandi Uno, who was alongside Pak Prabowo, from the public was also significant," Denny stated. As per him, Sandiaga's move to withdraw from his position as Deputy Governor was because he did not want to sacrifice the welfare of the people. "Sandiaga Uno didn't want to create a negative precedent for the people by only taking a leave of absence from his position as deputy governor. He understood that his responsibilities as deputy governor were demanding and could not be balanced with the equally challenging Presidential campaign," Denny elaborated. He mentioned that Sandiaga Uno felt it was unfair to the people if he worked half-heartedly, so he chose to step down from his position. "Bang Sandi Uno {felt|believed|thought

Additionally, Syaikhu said his party also listened to various inputs from figures, clerics, habaib, interfaith leaders, religious leaders, intellectuals, and the people of DKI Jakarta. "The main considerations are candidates with good leadership experience in both executive and legislative branches, When you liked this informative article in addition to you wish to receive details about menanti nasib anies baswedan pilkada Jakarta 2024; www.Liputan6.com, i implore you to visit our web site. a proven track record, high credibility, capacity, and a high probability of winning," he said.

According to Syaikhu, PKS must form a coalition with other political parties to endorse Anies-Sohibul Iman in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. "We will invite various other parties to support this pair," he said. However, Syaikhu admitted that there has been no communication with PDIP leadership regarding the Jakarta Pilkada so far. "Officially, I haven't (communicated with PDIP)," he said.

"In the current election, we have to be realistic. For example, why are we communicating with PKS when there has never been cooperation between PDIP and PKS before? With the condition of KIM possibly forming in West Java, it leaves only PDIP, PKS, PPP. We don't know about NasDem, whether they will join the government. PKB has already, and we are continuously communicating with PPP and PKS," explained Ono .

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto intends to make a positive impact to the country by participating in the Pilkada. He is sincere and accepting if fate dictates otherwise. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he admitted.

057670700_1699975173-20231114-Pengundian_No_Urut-FAI_6.jpgNot Ready to Talk For now, Dico Ganinduto is not ready to discuss about the chance of other candidates accompanying him in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, we are not ready to say anything yet," said Dico Ganinduto.

Furthermore, Ono hopes that the 2024 presidential and legislative elections, which were marked by massive, structured, and systematic fraud (TSM), will not be repeated in the 2024 simultaneous Pilkada .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.