게시판

Comprehending the Distinction Betwixt Husnul Khotimah and Khusnul Khot…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Corina
댓글 0건 조회 22회 작성일 24-08-04 05:57

본문

in any situation.
When a Muslim dies not in a state of husnul khotimah, it is because they themselves opted for it. As stated by Imam Suyuthi in Syarh As Shudur that the factor of someone becoming khusnul khotimah (dying in a humiliated state) is like neglecting prayer matters, drinking khamr, disobeying parents,

h-dhaalliin.

Meaning: "In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. All praise is due to Allah, Lord of all worlds. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Master of the Day of Judgment. You alone we worship, and You alone we ask for help. Guide us to the straight path. The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or

047336700_1476159530-christian-quran.jpgkhusnul khotimah.
Husnul denotes good while khusnul means dishonorable. Therefore, the meaning of khusnul khotimah is a dishonorable end. Obviously, this will be disastrous if someone departs and then you utter or write, "may the deceased be khusnul khotimah" which signifies may the

l muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.