게시판

This is how to join Zuhr and Asr prayers, learn about the procedure fo…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Ali
댓글 0건 조회 25회 작성일 24-08-04 05:31

본문

052935000_1671504412-imad-alassiry-2cZFJT51Ug4-unsplash.jpgSWT.
The sunnah tahajjud prayer in Arabic is called Sholatun Lail, which means night prayer. The night time for this tahajjud prayer is from the last third of the night until right before dawn. The last third of the night means around 01.0

081227700_1618457377-masjid-pogung-dalangan-VqrGmPlsx8s-unsplash.jpgThere are various dates in the month of Muharram that are advised for practicing voluntary fasting with numerous virtues. So, is it permissible to perform voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

003374600_1684488413-20230519135602__fpdl.in__high-angle-woman-holding-beads-meditating_23-2148847546_normal.jpgal fasting month.
"The most excellent prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most virtuous fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

Actually, there is another form of rukhsah or concession in prayer besides jamak, namely qasar. Qasar prayer means shortening. The rukhsah of qasar prayer is shortening 4 rak'ahs to 2 rak'ahs. For example, Dhuhr prayer is performed in 2 rak'ahs, as wel

3).

US Muslims observe Eid al-Fitr on Friday, April 21. In New York City, besides doing Eid prayers in local mosques, some Muslims performed prayers in a public park, Washington Square Park. Full report f

t) is true.
O my Lord, to You I submit, in You I believe, on You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I argue, and to You I refer for judgment. Therefore, forgive me for what I have done in the past and what I will do in the future, what I have concealed and what I have revealed, and what You know better about me than myself. You are the One who brings forward and You are the One who delays. There is no god but You. There is no power and no strength

Worshippers pray during Friday prayer at Istiqlal Mosque, Jakarta, Friday (11/2/2022). Amid the surge in Covid-19 cases in DKI, Istiqlal Mosque limits the number of worshippers to a maximum of 50 percent and the operational hours for visitors t

tter than before.
In the book titled Misteri Bulan Suro: Perspektif Islam Jawa (2010) by Muhammad Solikhin, the sacredness of the first Suro night commemoration is frequently observed through Javanese societies such as the Solo and Yogyakarta palaces conducting ceremonies and rituals, which persist to be inherited from generation

radise

"Indeed, the righteous will be among gardens and springs, Accepting what their Lord has given them. Indeed, they were before that doers of good. They used to sleep but little of the night, And in the hours before dawn they would ask forgiveness." (QS.

un's intensity."
"So, the young camel is basking in the sun. So, when it starts to feel warm around 9 o'clock. That's the better time for Dhuha prayer. It is said to be when the sun rises about a quarter of the day, approximately 3 hours from sunri

belly of a whale.
When uttered sincerely, it is narrated that Allah SWT indeed lifted his difficulty and bestowed forgiveness to Prophet Yunus. The following is gathered from various sources, Monday (4/12/2023) about la ilaha illa anta subhanak

and even smoking.
The Ministry of Education and Culture (Kemdikbud) explains that at the Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat Palace on the commemoration of the night of one Suro, they conduct a procession of heirlooms around the palace fortress, followed by thousands of residents from Yogyak

its own benefits.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only informed about the excellence of Muharram exceeding Shaban in the last periods of his life, or possibly the Prophet saw already knew about it but couldn't multiply fasting in the month of Muharram due to different hindrances, such as illness, travel, and the lik

he previous year.
"The fast of Arafah expiates the sins of the preceding year and the coming year." He was also asked about the virtue of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast expiates the sins of the preceding y

am Bukhari:
"Allahumma Anta Rabbi, la ilaha illa Anta khalaqtani, For more info on doa setelah surat al waqiah take a look at the internet site. wa ana 'abduka, wa ana ala ahdika wawa'dika mastatha'tu, audzubka min syarrima shana'tu, abu'u laka bini'matika alayya wa abu'u laka bi dzanbi, faghfirli, fa innahu la yaghfir

One of the voluntary devotions that can be performed daily is the Dhuha prayer. Quoting the NU Online website, the time for Dhuha prayer is from when the sun rises as high as one spear (seven cubits or 2.5 meters) until the time of zawâl (when the sun begins to

lah's permission.
Prophet Yunus AS boarded a ship that was voyaging. However, in the middle of the sea, the ship experienced a violent storm. The crew believed that the storm was triggered by someone who had incurred Allah's wrath among them. They chose to throw that person into the sea to stop the storm, and it turned out that pe

083273700_1672056181-teenage-girl-with-praying-peace-hope-dreams-concept_1_.jpgālimīn(a).

Meaning: "And [mention] the man of the fish, when he went off in anger and thought that We would not decree [anything] upon him. And he called out within the darknesses, "There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I hav

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.