게시판

Steps for the Duha Prayer, Complete with the Recitation of Niat and Pr…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Bradley
댓글 0건 조회 21회 작성일 24-08-04 05:05

본문

043485600_1696233711-imad-alassiry-o9okmKW4MMI-unsplash.jpglar celebrations.
Why does this prohibition on the night of one Suro exist? In the book titled Sajen dan Ritual Orang Jawa (2010) by Wahyana Giri, the night of first Suro is a holy night and its m

Procedure

Illustration of Prayer, If you beloved this report and you would like to receive a lot more data relating to bacaan doa nabi yunus kindly stop by our website. Worship (Photo created by rawpixel.com on freepik)

Before performing this voluntary worship, Muslims can first understand the procedure for Dhuha prayer. The procedure is as follow

081227700_1618457377-masjid-pogung-dalangan-VqrGmPlsx8s-unsplash.jpgof reserve deeds
One of the functions of voluntary prayers is to perfect the shortcomings of obligatory prayers. As is known, prayer is the first deed to be reckoned on the Day of Judgment. Prayer is also the key to all good deeds. If one's prayer is good, then other acts of worship will be good. Likewise, if one's prayer is ruined, they will be at a loss and be disappointed. Voluntary prayers - including Dhuha prayer - are an investment or reserve deed that can complete the shortcomi

nk While Standing
A hadith states, "None of you should drink while standing, if he forgets, then he should vomit." Drinking while standing can interfere with the balance of fluids in the body and harm the digestive system. Practicing drinking milk on 1 Muharram while sitting, following this suggestion, is part of the etiquette of drinking as taugh

l muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

ght of First Suro
The prohibition on marriage on the night of one Suro is especially enforced for people in Solo and Yogyakarta. Some of them believe that holding a wedding celebration in the month of

4).

Thousands of residents from the slopes of Merapi participate in the traditional ceremony of mountain offerings by setting adrift a buffalo head, which is conducted every night of 1 Muharam or the night of 1 Sura according

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.