게시판

Invocation Subsequent to the Dhuha Worship in Arabic script, Romanized…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Violette
댓글 0건 조회 15회 작성일 24-08-04 02:42

본문

ached its zenith.
The time for Dhuha prayer if adjusted to the time in Indonesia is around 08:00 to 11:00. However, it is better if it is performed after the sun is scorching. This is based on the hadith from Zai

096709100_1679981555-pexels-alena-darmel-8164742.jpg"O Allah, our Lord, all praise is for You. You are the Sustainer of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Sovereign of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Light of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Truth. Your promise is true. The meeting with You is true. Your Word is true. Paradise is true. Hellfire is true. The prophets are true. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is true. The Hour is

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor Should you adored this short article as well as you would want to be given guidance about bacaan doa nabi kindly stop by the site. and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

t) is true.
O my Lord, to You I submit, in You I believe, on You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. Therefore, forgive me for what I have done in the past and what I will do in the future, what I have concealed and what I have revealed, and what You know better about me than myself. You are the One who brings forward and You are the One who delays. There is no god but You. There is no power and no strength

Kashmiri Muslims offering prayers during the month of Ramadan at a holy site in Srinagar, Indian-controlled Kashmir, May 7, 2019. At present, Muslims around the world are performing worship during the month of Ramadan by abstaining from hunger, thirst, and desires from dawn

Moreover, tahajjud prayer is considered the most special sunnah prayer. Tahajjud prayer is a sunnah prayer that was strongly encouraged by Prophet Muhammad SAW for his followers to perform. It is also mentioned in the Quran that those who perform tahajjud prayer will be elevated to a praiseworthy position in the sight of Alla

e in their lives.
The Solo Culture and Tourism Office further explains that on the night of one Suro, people believe they must conduct self-reflection or remember the mistakes they have made during the past year. The night of one Suro marks the transition of the year, so it is hoped that on this new page, one's character will change f

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

can pronounce is:
اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.