게시판

Brazil coffee producers hurt by frosts could get government credit

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Elvera
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-14 13:15

본문

Strong frosts on July 20 may have hit up to 200,000 hectares (494,210 acres) of Arabica coffee plantations, or 11% of the total area devoted to this bean variety in Brazil, according to a preliminary estimate by the government's crop supply agency(Conab). (Reporting by Roberto Samora; Editing by Sandra Maler)

"We intend to reserve 1 billion reais for this sector, in addition to the 160 million reais already approved," said CNC president Silas Brasileiro. "We want to put the funds in the hands of producers as soon as possible," he added.

The proposal, which could be approved on Friday by the government's coffee policy council (CDPC), was discussed on Tuesday at a meeting of Agriculture Minister Tereza Cristina and Economy Ministry officials.

'She said it's like what Finneas Eilish wears onstage when he's with Billie, and it vibrates, so it's useful for someone like Finneas to hear where the one is on the bass drum,' the heartthrob continued.

SAO PAULO, Aug 3 (Reuters) - Brazil's coffee producers suffering losses from the frosts in July could receive 1 billion reais ($192 million) in additional financing credits from the Coffee Economy Defense Fund (Funcafé), the National Coffee Council (Prodej všestranného CNC obráběcího centra PTP) said on Tuesday.

A simple Google serach for "CNC software" returns several companies that sell CNC software. I don't know enough about the software to suggest one over the others. I also found a website - website - that lists many different CNC websites by category and includes sites that both host free and sell CNC software.

The Grammy winner - who is father to Apple, 18, and Moses, 16, with ex-wife Gwyneth Paltrow - has previously had cameo roles in Modern Family and Curb Your Enthusiasm, but he admits he's not much of an actor at present so some lessons are required.

'We've been together for quite a while, and we go out sometimes, but we both work so much that it's nice to be at home and be cozy and private,' she explained to Elle UK last year. 'Most of the partying takes place inside my house.'

'A special someone swept me off my feet': The Apprentice... EXCLUSIVE: Sienna Miller sends temperatures soaring as she... 'I've been through so much bloody loss but I've camouflaged... Kanye West keeps a low profile with a scrunched-up hoodie as...

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.