게시판

boxers boxing

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Krystyna
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-09-27 00:38

본문

Competitors in the super featherweight category face-off between 126 pounds (57 kg) and 130 pounds (59 kg). This weight class went extinct in 1933 following its inception in 1921 before reemerging in 1960.

On a successful night for British women's boxing, pharmacist-turned-fighter Rhiannon Dixon continued her charge towards a world title by capturing the European lightweight belt in a points win over Katharina Thanderz.

SP or Orthodox Hi,I have been debating whether to change stances for a long time now. When I first learned to box, I practiced my punches from both stances. However, when I first started sparring for some reason I just naturally wanted to stay in a southpaw stance. As I got more comfortable sparring as a southpaw I switched completely, training everything as a southpaw. I am, however, right handed and I suffer from that unique quality of having a stronger left hand. For some reason in the southpaw stance my footwork tends to be smoother as well as head movement. Although I have noticed that some punches can feel somewhat awkward when I spar with someone of equal or greater reach, probably due to the fact that southpaws usually have to commit more because of the foot placement of both fighters. I have a strong and accurate straight left and right hook. I recently started trying to convert myself after criticism from sparring partners and other boxers. I tend to do fairly well as an orthodox while sparring, however, I have a tendency to want to switch stances. I have heard all the negativity about southpaws and I am wondering if I should completely convert myself or further develop my southpaw stance.

Im orthodox and i tried to study southpaw a long time ago and yes its very possible to develope that left hand so you’ll be strong both hands..Here in the philippines, you can see lots of orthodox who switched to southpaws ..haha i dont know i think it’s because of Pac

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.