게시판

There is no god but You, Exalted are You, Verily, I have been from tho…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Muhammad Blacka…
댓글 0건 조회 18회 작성일 24-08-23 06:28

본문

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You prohibited-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You tolerated due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You ordered me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

The prayer of Prophet Yunus is one of the strongly encouraged prayers in Islam. The wisdom from this supplication has a positive effect on a Muslim's life. Below are the wisdoms from Prophet Yunus AS's P

Surah Al-Insyirah is the 94th surah in the Quran that was revealed in the city of Makkah. This surah comprises 8 verses and has the meaning of "expansion." The Asbabun Nuzul, or the background of the revelation of this surah, is associated with the difficult trials faced by Prophet Muhammad SAW while

As stated earlier, la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is an excerpt from Surah Al-Anbiya verse 87. This surah tells the story of Prophet Yunus AS who was swallowed by a whale for 40 days and Allah SWT brought him out alive. This is proof

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

O Allah, to You I submit, in You I believe, upon You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. So forgive me for what I have sent before me and what I have left behind, what I have concealed and what I have declared, and what You know about me more than I do. You are the One Who brings forward and You are the One Who delays. There is no god but You. There is no might or power except with A

077246900_1618461416-Foto_1_KESAN_TEMAN_IBADAH_RAMADAN.jpgThe last procedure of tahajjud prayer is reciting the prayer after tahajjud prayer. The prayer after tahajjud prayer is very important to practice as one of the procedures of tahajjud prayer. In the event you loved this short article and you would like to get more information regarding dalger.doomby.com kindly visit our own web page. In the narrations of Bukhari, Muslim, and Abu Daud, there is a prayer after tahajjud prayer that is usually recited at th

081227700_1618457377-masjid-pogung-dalangan-VqrGmPlsx8s-unsplash.jpgA supplication that is accepted. Prophet Yunus's supplication is considered as a prayer that is highly likely to be accepted by Allah SWT. This merit makes this prayer very special and valued by Mu

re is ease.
Even to emphasize that with difficulty there is always ease, the sentence "Inna Ma'al Usri Yusra" is repeated twice in Surah Al-Insyirah, namely in verses 5 and 6. Certainly it is not without reason why this sentence needs to be repeated twice. There is certainly a intention behind the verse "Fa Inn

068310500_1610683254-muslim-woman-pray-with-beads-read-quran_73740-667__4_.jpgAshura fast.
كَانَ يَوْمُ عَاشُورَاءَ يَوْمًا تُعَظِّمُهُ الْيَهُودُ وَتَتَّخِذُهُ عِيدًا فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ صُو

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.