게시판

Gerindra Secretary General, Ahmad Muzani, attended the halal bihalal g…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Reynaldo
댓글 0건 조회 15회 작성일 24-08-22 14:42

본문

063005700_1673178133-IMG_20230108_125349.jpgNot Ready to Talk For now, Dico Ganinduto is not prepared to talk about the possibility of other candidates joining him in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, we are not ready to say anything yet," said Dico Ganinduto.

023984700_1706454031-WhatsApp_Image_2024-01-28_at_19.49.19.jpegAt this gathering, he presented the candidate for governor for Lampung, chosen by the Gerindra Party Chairman, Prabowo Subianto, namely Djausal Rahmat Mirzani, to contest in the 2024 Pilkada. At present, Rahmat Mirzani Djausal is as the DPD Gerindra Lampung Chairman. "In Lampung, Mr. Subianto has concluded that the candidate considered fit to be the Lampung's governor is Mr. Rahmat Mirzani Djausal. The selection of Rahmat as the governor candidate by Mr. Prabowo is based on the opinions, recommendations, and feedback he has heard from various village leaders, experts, and spiritual leaders in Lampung," said Muzani in his statement. He also hopes that the presentation of Mirza as a candidate for governor can be the start for Lampung to achieve greater blessings. Muzani requested all Lampung Gerindra officials to stand together to secure Djausal as the next governor of Lampung in the upcoming regional election. Nonetheless, he said, this announcement is not just for achieving power. As per the instruction of the president designate, Prabowo Subianto, power must be utilized to safeguard the welfare of the people. "The critical aspect is that power must be utilized as a tool to fight for truth and the entitlements of the people. Integrity is a virtue we have accepted in our statehood," he said. "Hence, as mentioned by Prabowo, power must be used to defend the underprivileged, ensure truth, attain equity, achieve prosperity, and establish a feeling of safety for all people of Indonesia," said the MPR Deputy Chairman. Reminded to Care for the People According to Muzani, creating security and providing food for all people is the obligation of a government. Thus, Subianto has launched a scheme of complimentary lunch and milk for all scholars in schools and religious schools. "Supplying meals to the people and ensuring a feeling of safety for the citizens is a fundamental right for all people of Indonesia and {humanity|humans|

078990800_1715599647-Infografis_SQ_Pilkada_Jakarta_2024_Bakal_Diramaikan_Calon_Jalur_Independen.jpgMaximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto couldn't provide a definite answer. He admits he can only do his best and entrust the outcome to God. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

"So, it is very understandable if journalists are concerned about their safety during political coverage such as elections and Pilkada. Therefore, the Safe Journalism Program of Yayasan TIFA urges Pilkada organizers and other stakeholders to pay attention to this. If possible, anticipate the simultaneous Pilkada this year, which includes 508 elections," said Oslan .

The condition of journalist safety in carrying out their profession is described based on three main pillars, including individual journalists, media stakeholder pillars, and state and regulatory pillars.

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto aims to give back to the country by competing in the Pilkada. He is wholehearted and resigned if fate leads another way. "So, If you loved this report and you would like to obtain far more information concerning Celebrity climate Advocacy kindly visit our own web page. whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he admitted.

Furthermore, public reaction has been very notable in response to the speculation that Raffi Ahmad and Dico Ganinduto will form a duo in the upcoming election. As a spouse, Chacha Frederica admits she will always support Dico's move to run in the Central Java Pilkada, including her husband's initiative to invite Raffi Ahmad to participate in the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the journalists in the Tendean district, Southern Jakarta, Tuesday. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives back our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we stand by them," Chacha Frederica added.

He mentioned that the selection and evaluation are conducted because the term of office for the Ad Hoc Panwas continues until two months after the inauguration of the elected President and Vice President or until December 2024.

The Wider Ramifications
This legal fight is not almost the 2024 Presidential Political election however also about the resilience of Indonesia's democratic organizations. It checks the selecting procedure's transparency, the judiciary's freedom, and the political system's capacity to deal with conflicts in harmony.

The consortium of these three organizations identifies major issues that increasingly restrict the press and journalists, primarily due to the absence of systematic mechanisms for protecting journalists' work and citizen journalists.

003013400_1688367563-Infografis_SQ_Ada_204_Juta_Lebih_DPT_di_Pemilu_2024.jpgBagja explained that the selection process is also ongoing, specifically the selection of Ad Hoc Panwas prepared by Bawaslu’s Human Resources (HR) Division. Meanwhile, he mentioned that the evaluation is related to the performance of the Ad Hoc Panwas during the previous Presidential and Legislative Elections. "If the Ad Hoc Panwas did not perform well during the Presidential and Legislative Elections, we can evaluate and re-select for the Pilkada," said Bagja.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.