게시판

How to Perform the Duha Prayer, Including Reading the Niat and Supplic…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Bryant
댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-08-22 12:19

본문

from Allah.
5. Long Istighfar: Astaghfirullah hal"adzim, aladzi laailaha illahuwal khayyul qoyyuumu wa atuubu ilaiih. Meaning: "I seek forgiveness from Allah, the Almighty, besides whom there is no God, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsisting, and I turn to

n According to a hadith narrated by Hakim and Thabrani, Rasulullah SAW said, "O son of Adam, never be lazy in doing four rakaat at the beginning of the day (Dhuha prayer), surely I will fulfill your needs at the end of the day

n Allaahumma in kaana rizqii fis-samaa'i fa anzilhu, wa in kaana fil ardi fa akhrijhu, wa in kaana mu'assiran fa yassirhu, wa in kaana haraaman fa tahhirhu wa in kaana ba'iidan fa qarribhu bi haqqi duhaa'ika wa bahaa'ika wa jamaalika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, aatinii maa ataita 'ibaadakash-shalihii

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You prohibited-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You tolerated due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You commanded me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

081227700_1618457377-masjid-pogung-dalangan-VqrGmPlsx8s-unsplash.jpgntry in the past.
The way to honor and appreciate the services of our ancestors besides praying for them is, of course, by maintaining their graves. Because graves are historical monuments that can be used as a medium to remember the services of our ancestors, to remember and emulate their good de

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَبَدِيُّ القَدِيمُ الأَوَّلُ وَعَلَى فَضْلِكَ العَظِيْمِ وَكَرِيْمِ جُوْدِكَ المُعَوَّلُ، وَهٰذَا عَامٌ جَدِيْدٌ قَدْ أَقْبَلَ، أَسْأَلُكَ العِصْمَةَ فِيْهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ وَأَوْلِيَائِهِ، وَالعَوْنَ عَلَى هٰذِهِ النَّفْسِ الأَمَّارَةِ بِالسُّوْءِ، وَالاِشْتِغَالَ بِمَا يُقَرِّبُنِيْ إِلَيْكَ زُلْفَى يَا ذَا الجَلَالِ

n اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ الصَّالِحِيْن

he past year.
عَنْ أَبي قَتَادَةَ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ: أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ سُئِلَ عَنْ صِيامِ يَوْمِ عَاشُوراءَ، فَقَالَ: يُكَفِّرُ السَّنَةَ المَاضِي

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.