게시판

Intention for Combining Maghrib and Isha Prayers with Delay, Also Lear…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Charissa
댓글 0건 조회 15회 작성일 24-08-22 11:42

본문

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You forbade-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You overlooked due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You commanded me to repent from-while I committed them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

Dhuha prayer.
اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنَّ الضَّحَآءَ ضَحَاءُكَ، وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ، وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَــالُكَ، وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ، وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ، وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ. اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِيْ فِي السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ مُعْسَرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ، بِحَقِّ ضَحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِيْ مَآ أَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

People are often confused to tell the difference between the meanings of syafahullah, syafahallah, syafakillah, and syafakallah. All four are words that are commonly used to wish for healing for others. In a hadith narration, the Prophet previously gave an example of a prayer for restoring health to his companion, which

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, When you have any queries regarding exactly where along with how to work with Islamic textual analysis, you can call us in our own web site. You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

092362700_1678761219-pexels-thirdman-7957066.jpgOne appropriate way to respond to expressions and prayers for healing from others is by saying "Aamiin Yaa Rabbal Alamin." This is an expression that means "Answer our prayers, O Lord of the worlds." In this way, you are acknowledging the prayer that has been sent by that person and hoping that their prayer will be answered by Alla

Based on the announcement from the Ministry of Religious Affairs, 1 Muharram 1446 falls on Sunday, July 7, 2024. So, on Saturday night, July 6, 2024, we will have entered the nigh

062137400_1676416680-masjid-pogung-dalangan-zcJIoMCFNwM-unsplash.jpgكَرِيْمُ
Allâhumma mâ 'amiltu min 'amalin fî hâdzihis sanati mâ nahaitanî 'anhu, wa lam atub minhu, wa hamalta fîhâ 'alayya bi fadhlika ba'da qudratika 'alâ 'uqûbatî, wa da'autanî ilat taubati min ba'di jarâ'atî 'alâ ma'shiyatik. Fa innî astaghfiruka, faghfirlî wa mâ 'amiltu fîhâ mimmâ tardhâ, wa wa'attanî 'alaihits tsawâba, fa'as'aluka an tataqabbala minnî wa lâ taqtha'

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

d cutting nails."
Based on this hadith, Islamic jurists have determined that activities related to cleanliness and neatness, such as trimming pubic hair, plucking armpit hair, and cutting nails, are inc

036215300_1667476717-bacaan-sholat-dari-awal-sampai-akhir-lengkap-dengan-niatnya.jpgProphet Yunus AS.
Allah SWT delivered Prophet Yunus AS by commanding a whale to consume him. In the belly of the whale, Prophet Yunus AS realized his mistake and turned back to Allah earnestly. In the darkness of the whale's belly, he supplicated with a prayer of remorse and plea for

055639700_1666344669-bacaan-doa-untuk-orang-meninggal-latin-dan-artinya.jpgIn Arabic, one phrase can indeed have several forms as a result of different objects or subjects. Time differences can also affect the form of words in Arabic. Grasping the difference in meaning of each word form will offer accurate contextual information in the sen

om other deities.
Followed by the phrase, "subhânaka" (Glory be to You) as a form of purification of Allah from everything. Then the phrase, "innî kuntu minadh dhâlimîn" (indeed I have been among the wrongdoers) as a form o

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.