게시판

Invocation for the Beginning and Finale of the Hijri New Year 1 Muharr…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Delila
댓글 0건 조회 16회 작성일 24-08-22 11:02

본문

012540700_1699534728-masjid-pogung-dalangan-sDLkSliGDgU-unsplash.jpgProcedure

Illustration of Prayer, Worship (Photo created by rawpixel.com on freepik)

Before doing this sunnah worship, Muslims can first understand the procedure for Dhuha prayer. The procedure is as follow

n اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ الصَّالِحِيْن

fying Pilgrimages
Intensifying pilgrimages is a practice on the night of 1 Suro. Like Javanese people who intensify pilgrimages to the graves of their respective ancestors, or the graves of ancestors who have serve

n Furthermore, for those who do Dhuha prayer, Allah SWT will build a beautiful house made of gold in their honor in paradise. Some also mention that any Muslim, If you adored this short article and you would like to receive more information concerning Charity in Islam explained kindly browse through our internet site. male or female, who performs this prayer will receive rewards like performing Umra

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

061392200_1589171569-383585-PBYIZ7-451.jpgmily or Ancestors
The next characteristic of someone having a khodam is seen from their respect for family. The concept of companion or ancestral khodam greatly influences the owner's attitude. Those with ancestral khodam will respect and appreciate the efforts that have bee

089440700_1671764205-masjid-pogung-dalangan-DdMZbKFFbaU-unsplash.jpgng the Quran

The next practice encouraged in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is reading the Quran. Reading and pondering over the verses of the Quran, especially surahs that have special virtues, such as Al-Fatihah, Al-Ikh

Moreover, tahajjud prayer is considered the most special sunnah prayer. Tahajjud prayer is a sunnah prayer that was highly recommended by Prophet Muhammad SAW for his followers to perform. It is also mentioned in the Quran that those who perform tahajjud prayer will be raised to a praiseworthy position in the sight of Alla

"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

Prayer Recitation

Illustration of Praying Credit: freepik.com

اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُك

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

he month of Suro.
Like being stricter in maintaining and purifying the heart, mind, and guarding the five senses from negative things. When performing this practice on the night of 1 Suro, one must pray for safety to God to be protected from disaste

to the Almighty.
Generally, the way Javanese people usually use for self-introspection is through lelaku, which is controlling desires. Throughout the month of Suro, Javanese people believe in continuing to be eling (mindfu

ntry in the past.
The way to honor and appreciate the services of our ancestors besides praying for them is, of course, by maintaining their graves. Because graves are historical monuments that can be used as a medium to remember the services of our ancestors, to remember and emulate their good de

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَبَدِيُّ القَدِيمُ الأَوَّلُ وَعَلَى فَضْلِكَ العَظِيْمِ وَكَرِيْمِ جُوْدِكَ المُعَوَّلُ، وَهٰذَا عَامٌ جَدِيْدٌ قَدْ أَقْبَلَ، أَسْأَلُكَ العِصْمَةَ فِيْهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ وَأَوْلِيَائِهِ، وَالعَوْنَ عَلَى هٰذِهِ النَّفْسِ الأَمَّارَةِ بِالسُّوْءِ، وَالاِشْتِغَالَ بِمَا يُقَرِّبُنِيْ إِلَيْكَ زُلْفَى يَا ذَا الجَلَالِ052935000_1671504412-imad-alassiry-2cZFJT51Ug4-unsplash.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.