게시판

The break between competitions at the Paris Olympics is extremely tigh…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Stanton
댓글 0건 조회 15회 작성일 24-08-22 09:28

본문

ification to prepare for the first round.
"They were waiting for me, the others had already headed inside, I rushed from the warm-up area, bringing my ID card, chasing them. Entering the room, switched clothes, put on my competition outfit again, put on spikes, and went str

mpics on Saturday (3/8/2024) evening WIB.
Competing in the first round of the men's 100-meter race at the 2024 Olympics, Zohri was directly assigned to heat 1. He competed against several top runners, including Kishane Thom

take advantage of," Lalu Zohri clarified.
"In my view, I'm confident that if there was a slightly longer break to rest, my time could have been 10.0 seconds or 10.1 seconds. In my opinion, I believe I was on fire. I don't rue anything, basically this becomes motivation for me, I hope in future championships I

077416500_1722190735-4_000_366L6C2.jpganjaya Sukamuljo/Marcus Fernaldi Gideon. The doubles pair known as the Minions have been placed in Group A along with Wang Chi-Lin/Lee Yang (Chinese Taipei), Ben Lane and Sean Vendy (England), and Satw

Bola.com, Jakarta - Australia and The Middle Kingdom continue to lead the medal tally and standings of the 2024 Paris Olympics as of Sunday evening (28/7/2024) WIB. The

2019 SEA Games in the Philippines.

Then at the 2023 ISSF World Cup Rifle/Pistol, the athlete born in 1998 also won a gold medal for the team in the 50-meter Rifle 3 Positions Men's category al

Phelps Wins 200m Butterfly American swimmer Michael Phelps cemented his status as the most successful Olympian of all time by claiming five gold medals and one silver medal in Rio 2016. In total, he has am

28 medals, 23 of which are Olympic gold. Of the five gold medals he won at the Rio Olympics, the one that held the most significance for Phelps was undoubtedly in the 200m butterfly event. This was a complete revenge for his defea

ing sixth with a result of 10.26 seconds.
"Actually, If you have any sort of inquiries concerning where and how you can use young athlete inspiration, you can contact us at our web page. I was already warmed up, unlike the beginning. The only problem was that the time between the qualification and the first round was too short," said Lalu Zohri, who had less than 30 minutes from

025768600_1634630434-000_Par7196623.jpgIn addition, another Indonesian team that will participate in the badminton discipline today is Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto. The global seventh-ranked men's doubles team will also face the host country's representatives, Ronan Labar

10-meter Air Rifle Men's category.

Fathur claimed victory in the 10-meter Air Rifle Men's event with a tally of 103.9 points, overcoming Singapore's athlete Wong Z for silver with 103.1 points, and Indonesian athlete Paragra Duncan

Bola.net, Jakarta The journey of Indonesian sprinter, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, at the 2024 Paris Olympics has come to an end. After qualifying from the elimination round by finishing as the runner-up in heat 5, Zohri had to be content with finishing sixth in the first round of the men's 100-meter sprint at the

wo silver and one bronze awards each.
Indonesia remains lagging behind as they have not so far secured any awards at the Paris Olympic Games 2024. Nevertheless, hope to quickly secure medals remains open through several

Rafaela Silva Wins First Gold for Brazil The first gold medal for the home country is always a key moment that is eagerly awaited. But the victory of judoka Rafaela Silva, who was born in the Cidade de Deus (City of G

. Bolt Achieves the Triple-triple Usain Bolt was the highlight of the Rio Olympics, from the moment he arrived at the Rio de Janeiro International Airport to when he secured the triple-triple. The Jamaican sprinter emerged as the unique athlete to claim victory in the 100m, 200m, and 4x100m

hieved impressive performances recently. The other Indonesian doubles team, Mohammad Ahsan and Hendra Setiawan, are also facing a group that isn't overly simple. They are grouped together with the Malaysian doubles, Aaron Chia and Soh Wooi Yik, Choi Solgyu/Seo Seungjae (South Korea),

ries have obtained three gold medals.
However, Australia for now topping the 2024 Paris Olympics rankings list as they have amassed two silver medals. On the other hand, China has one bronze, so in total, the

Liputan6.com, The capital city of Indonesia - The draw for the group stage of the badminton event of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics was conducted at the National Badminton Center in the city o

wo places to get an Olympic quota.

In the final round, Fathur momentarily was leading the event with a score of 52.5 after five shots. He then competed with competitors from India, China, and South Korea, and eventually f

hooting Range, Jakarta, Wednesday.

The sportsman hailing from Bogor, West Java, managed to recover and move forward to the final of the senior 10-meter air rifle event. This occurred despite he had at first felt discouraged in the qualifying round as he was

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.