게시판

Mom Overwhelmed by Sentiment Observing Rifda Irfanaluthfi's Effort at …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Osvaldo Lonon
댓글 0건 조회 27회 작성일 24-08-22 08:31

본문

Rifda still chose to conclude her appearance at the Olympics, although she still required help from the coach, both for walking long distances to the competition venue or around the field of play. Rifda performed in one apparatus, namely the uneven bars, although n

Not Daring to Take Risks?

A stalemate situation persisted until the middle of the second half. The coach commonly known as STY then brought in Fajar Fathurrahman and Komang Teguh to sub

he 2024 Olympics while enduring pain.
"Actually, it was mostly emotional. Mom is pleased, you've made it this far. It's sufficient for Mom. Even if you hadn't reach here, Mom would still be extremely proud of you," stated Rifda Irfanaluthfi, repeating her mo

, on Saturday (3/8/2024) evening WIB.
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung initially led 8-6, but was pursued at 8-9 and then regained the lead at 10-9. The player from Wonogiri, Central Java committed several mistakes that allowed

In the forthcoming semifinals, Jorji will play against An Se-young from South Korea. An Se-young beat Akane Yamaguchi in the semifinals (15-21, 21-17, and 21-8). Gregoria's match against A

Bola.com, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung continues to be the only Indonesian player still participating in the knockout phase of the shuttlecock competition at the 2024 Olympics. She has just obtain

According to, the ambiance before the Olympics is very different from the global competitions he typically participates in. In fact, he has already experience that tension

Liputan6.com, Paris - A refresh on the medal tally for the Olympic Games 2024 on Tuesday afternoon (July 30, 2024) at 3:00 PM WIB. The Indonesian team still hasn't won any medals since their key sports weight

nd speed climbing have not yet begun.
At the same time, the shuttlecock competition is still in the group phase. As of now, Japan stays at the peak of the Olympic Games 2024 medal standings with a total of 12 medals

can train three to four times a day.
In case you loved this information and you would like to receive much more information with regards to NFL career transitions kindly visit the website. Fajar believes that the contest in the men's doubles event internationally is currently even. "All nations can be said to be on par in terms of competition. Rankings 1-10 have all been victors before and anyone can overcome each other, what's i

onesia in the men's doubles category.
"We are very excited because this is our first time making it to the Olympics. But, we mustn't become too excited because although the goal is to win gold, we consider that as encouragement to approach the Olympics," said Fajar at the PBSI National Training Center in Cip

Concerning preparation, the seventh-ranked men's doubles team stated they are currently concentrating on strengthening their physique and skills. He said, he

ng 6 gold, 2 silver, and four bronze.
Japan is right behind the host country France with a collection of 16 medals: five gold, 8 silver, and 3 bronze. China occupies the third position with 12 m

claudio-echeverri-ar_94b9392.jpgfor both formal and match occasions.
The public unveiling ceremony was festive. Additionally, there was also an display held at The Dharmawangsa, Jakarta on Thursday (4/7/2024). The battle gear for Indonesia's athletes at the 2024 Paris Olympics us

e time of gathering points for Paris.
"I've never performed in the Olympics before. During the race for points, it already felt different, there was a sense of nervousness, and even when qualifying, there's a sense that we need to win. I'm not young anymore, so it is

Subianto, namely Didit Hediprasetyo.
Didit revealed that the idea for the design created originated from a musical piece. "I did some investigation, and found the idea after listening to the song 'Berkibarlah Benderaku' (Wave My Flag). Tha

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Indonesia's men's doubles pair Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto acknowledge there is a unique burden because they will be appearing for the first time at the 2024 Olympics. However, they refuse

lham Rio Fahmi and Jeam Kelly Sroyer.
At a first look, many people thought Nathan Tjoe-A-On would return to being a midfielder. But what transpired was that Komang was placed as Ivar Jenner's companion with Marse

routine, especially on the dismount.
"Irrespective of the imperfect performance, I still appreciate and commend Rifda and Coach Eva's struggle. For years, they have worked hard to fulfill their goal of becoming the first gymnast from Indonesi

017452300_1722528983-000_368D3Z7.jpgena, Paris, France, on Sunday (28/7).
"Alhamdulillah, Rifda has concluded her performance at the Paris 2024 Olympics. As the Head of Gymnastics Indonesia, I am thankful that at last our combined struggle to bring Rif

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.