게시판

Indonesia's Team's Chance for Gold Medals at the 2024 Paris Olympics I…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Melba
댓글 0건 조회 14회 작성일 24-08-22 08:25

본문

as SCTV, Moji, Nex, and Champions TV.
David Suwarto mentioned that SCTV is set to broadcast all badminton games and 12 football games of the Paris Olympics. "We have various program lineups. Starting with SCTV which will show all badminton games

ing sixth with a result of 10.26 seconds.
"Actually, I was already warmed up, unlike the start. The only problem was that the time between the qualification and the first round was too short," said Lalu Zohri, who had less than 30 minutes from t

ic discipline to the 2024 Paris Olympics.
"However, it's not just those sports previously mentioned, there's also gymnastic, cycling, judo, surfing. So we should be proud of the fact that this time we could sur

final at the 2024 Asian Rifle event.
In addition, Indonesia's male surfer, Rio Waida, secured his ticket to the 2024 Olympic Games after participating in the ninth repechage round at the 2024 ISA World Surfing Games

timnas-indonesia-vs-_a0b454d.jpgest results from the 2024 Paris Olympics.
"I believe the readiness, from physical, mental, to sports science, has been comprehensive. Hopefully along with today's support, it can keep the competitors mentally prepared, bodily fit, to be able to

044069700_1528276398-20180604VYT_Latihan_Panahan_Asian_Games_25.JPGLiputan6.com, Jakarta - The achievement of Indonesian weightlifting competitor, Eko Yuli Irawan, in obtaining the silver medal in the men's 61 kg snatch category at the 2024 IWF World Cup on Tuesday (2/4/2024), guarantees him as the eighth athlete from Indonesia t

ication to get ready for the first round.
"They were waiting for me, the others had already gone inside, I ran from the warm-up area, bringing my ID card, chasing them. I entered the room, changed clothes, put on my competition outfit again, put on spikes, and headed straight

Liputan6.com, Jakarta The journey of Indonesian sprinter, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, at the 2024 Paris Olympics has concluded. After advancing from the elimination round by finishing as the runner-up in heat 5, Zohri had to be content with placing sixth in the first round of the men's 100-meter race at the

, specifically SCTV, Moji, and Vidio.
A few Indonesian players have already begun their events since the day before the Paris 2024 Olympics formally began. Those who have already participated are from

e gold medals at the 2024 Paris Olympics.
"Moreover, in some disciplines we have more potential, for instance badminton has consistently secured gold. Perhaps also from sports climbing, weight lifting," he stated amidst the Indonesian Team jersey exhibition

use as motivation," Lalu Zohri clarified.
"In my opinion, I'm sure that if there was a slightly longer interval to rest, my time could have been 10.0 seconds or 10.1 seconds. Personally, I believe I was on fire. I don't regret anything, essentially this serves as motivation for me, I hope in future competition

2023 Asian Games in Hangzhou, China.
Meanwhile, Rifda Irfanaluthfi qualified to the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris after participating in the 2023 Artistic Gymnastic Championship in Antwerp, Belgium, on October 2, 2023. This marks Rifda's first appearance in the Olympic Games, where she r

ests. Khelif is a male-born boxer.

Angela Carini later revealed her motivation for pulling out, stating she took an exceptionally hard blow, different from anything she had encountered before. The first punch removed the protective strap on her chin, and the second hi

mpics on Saturday (3/8/2024) evening WIB.
Competing in the first round of the men's 100-meter race at the 2024 Olympics, Zohri was directly placed to heat 1. He raced against several world-class runners, including Kishane Thomp

articipate in the 2024 Olympic Games.
Before Eko Yuli, two Indonesia's archery competitors had previously confirmed their positions in the 2024 Olympic Games, specifically Arif Dwi Pangestu and Diananda Choirunisa. Moreover, there is also Rifda Irfanaluth

out in Paris on Friday (2/8/2024).

Last year, both fighters were disqualified from the 2023 women's world championship, and International Amateur Boxing president Umar Kremlev announced that DNA tests confirmed they had XY chromosomes and were therefore excluded. XY are male

elaborated.

A news footage reveals that the triathlon venue for the Paris 2024 Olympics, the Seine River, is polluted and infested with bacteria. The event has been compell

Olympic Committee Faces Backlash

Before the bout, the International Olympic Committee faced criticism for permitting Khelif and Lin Yu-ting from Chinese Taipei to participate in the women's category at the 2024 Olympics. Lin will face Uzbekistan boxer Sitora Turdibekova in a fea

tand for my country with loyalty."

"This time I failed because I couldn't fight anymore. Irrespective of who was in front of me, about me, which doesn't concern me, regardless of all the conflicts, I just wanted to succeed. I wanted to confront the pertimnas-indonesia-u-2_c6de89e.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.