게시판

Losing in Male Individual Archery at the 2024 Olympics, Arif Pangestu …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Joni
댓글 0건 조회 14회 작성일 24-08-22 07:25

본문

unsuccessful, I'll have no remorse."
"Of course I'm here to deliver the best performance, I aim to achieve a podium finish, I will try to savor every match, I will attempt with all my might, to the utmost of my capabilities

Jorji's achievement in advancing to the 2024 Olympics semifinals places her in the company of three legendary Indonesian badminton players in Olympic appearances. As reported by a post by Badminton Talk on X, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung terminates a 16-year anticipation for an Indonesian repres

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - An exceptional struggle was shown by Indonesian badminton player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, who moved forward to the semi-finals of the women's

event at the 2024 Olympic Tournament.
Performing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung overcame Thailand's representative, Ratchanok Intanon, in the quarterfinals in straight sets (25-23 a

only point Arif managed to secure.

In the second set, Arif managed to gathering the same points as in the first set, achieving two 10s and one 9. Nevertheless, Tang Chih-Chun succeeded in achieving three 10s in the second set, enabling him to gain an advan

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - The only Indonesian contender in the women's singles event, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung initiated her journey at the Paris 2024 Olympics promisingly. Nevertheless, it doesn't indi

on Saturday (3/8/2024) afternoon WIB.
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung at first led 8-6, but was pursued at 8-9 before reclaiming the lead at 10-9. The athlete from Wonogiri, Central Java committed several mistakes that enabled

archery event at the 2024 Olympics.

After overcoming Laura van der Winkel from the Netherlands and Catalina Gnoriega from the United States on Tuesday (30/7/2024), Diananda will compete against Indian archer Bha

e to pursue the highest podium finishes. The Minister of Youth and Sports (Menpora) Dito Ariotedjo has already confirmed 29 athletes, trainers, and officials who will form the Indonesian contingent for the 2024 Paris Olympics. The inauguration was held at the Kemenpora RI

Bola.com, Paris - Indonesian male archer, Arif Dwi Pangestu, had to acknowledge defeat to Taiwan's athlete, Tang Chih-Chun, in the individual men's archery competition at the 2024 Olympics, on Tuesday evening (30/7/2024) Western Indonesia Time. Arif Dwi Pangestu was defeated

is and asked her to control her pace.
"Honestly, I was feeling tense, therefore I requested the coach to alert me, if my demeanor became uncomfortable, perhaps to remind me to take a breath, or avoid thinking about how to play, relax first, avoid

ication to get ready for the first round.
"They were waiting for me, the others had already gone inside, I rushed from the warm-up area, carrying my ID card, trying to catch up with them. Entering the room, switched clothes, put on my racing outfit again, put on spikes, and went str

laying style, and also aimed to win."
"I will endeavor my best, continue to improve, because it's undoubtedly difficult to maintain, sometimes there can be ups and downs because tension remains, I attempt to the best of my ability to be more relaxed, play more comfortably, b

she had a smooth match effortlessly.
On Sunday evening (28/07/2024) Western Indonesia Time, participating in the initial contest of Group G at La Chapelle Arena Court 3, Jorji - her familiar name - triumphed over the player from Ukraine

Liputan6.com, Jakarta The journey of Indonesian sprinter, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, at the 2024 Paris Olympics has come to an end. After qualifying from the elimination round by becoming the runner-up in heat 5, Zohri had to be content with placing sixth in the first round of the men's 100-meter race at the 2

shing sixth with a time of 10.26 seconds.
"Actually, I was already warmed up, unlike the beginning. The only issue was that the time between the qualification and the first round was too short," said Lalu Zohri, who had less than 30 minutes from t

g, surfing, swimming, and weightlifting. The 29 athletes are comprised of 16 male athletes and 13 female athletes who have strived throughout the previous Olympic Qualification period. Meanwhile, the total contingent consists of 86 people, comprising athletes, coac

richarlison-1_36e06e7.jpgics on Saturday (3/8/2024) afternoon WIB.
Competing in the first round of the men's 100-meter event at the 2024 Olympics, Zohri was immediately placed to heat 1. He competed against several top runners, including Kishane Thom

to make it to the Olympic semifinals.
"Gregoria Mariska Tunjung becomes the fourth Indonesian women's singles player to reach the #OlympicGames semifinals, in the footsteps of Susi Susanti, Mia Audina, and Maria Kristin Yulianti, ending a 16-yea

039255100_1709724696-Rahmad_Adi_5.jpgIf you have any queries regarding where and how to use footballer's travel tales, you can call us at the web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.