게시판

Is it permissible to observe fasting on the 1st of Muharram also known…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Callum
댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-08-21 22:32

본문

059507500_1587634731-Praying_Hands_With_Faith_In_Religion_And_Belief_In_God__Power_Of_Hope_And_Devotion___1_.jpgYear Prayer

After performing the end of year prayer, Muslims are recommended to recite the beginning of year prayer on the night of 1 Suro or 1 Muharram. This prayer should ideally be read after maghrib time,

036215300_1667476717-bacaan-sholat-dari-awal-sampai-akhir-lengkap-dengan-niatnya.jpgاَللهُمَّ رَبَّنَا لَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ قَيِّمُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ مَلِكُ السَّمَوَاتِ واْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ نُوْرُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ الْحَقُّ وَوَعْدُكَ الْحَقُّ وَلِقَاءُكَ حَقٌّ وَقَوْلُكَ حَقٌّ وَالْجَنَّةُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّارُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّبِيُّوْنَ حَقٌّ وَمُحَمَّدٌ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ حَقٌّ وَالسَّاعَةُ حَقٌّ. اَللهُمَّ لَكَ اَسْلَمْتُ وَبِكَ اَمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ اَنَبْتُ وَبِكَ خَاصَمْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ حَاكَمْتُ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ مَاقَدَّمْتُ وَمَا اَخَّرْتُ وَمَا اَسْرَرْتُ وَمَا اَعْلَنْتُ وَمَا اَنْتَ اَعْلَمُ بِهِ مِنِّيْ. اَنْتَ الْمُقَدِّمُ وَاَنْتَ الْمُؤَخِّرُ لاَاِلَهَ اِلاَّ اَنْتَ. وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ اِلاَّ بِال

O Allah, to You I submit, in You I believe, upon You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. So forgive me for what I have sent before me and what I have left behind, what I have concealed and what I have declared, and what You know about me more than I do. You are the One Who brings forward and You are the One Who delays. There is no god but You. There is no might or power except with A

Prayer Recitation
للهُ اَكْبَرُ كَبِرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ كَشِيْرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِ بُكْرَةً وَاَصِيْلًا . اِنِّى وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِيْ فَطَرَالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْااَرْضَ حَنِيْفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا اَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ . اِنَّ صَلَاتِيْ وَنُسُكِيْ وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِيْ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَا لَمِيْنَ . لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَبِذَ لِكَ اُمِرْتُ وَاَنَ مِنَ ال

ng the Quran

The next practice encouraged in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is reading the Quran. Reading and reflecting on the verses of the Quran, especially surahs that have special virtues, such as Al-Fatihah, Al-Ikh

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.