게시판

Muharram Fasting for Tasu'a and Ashura 2024: Dalil, Virtues, Timetable…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Alyssa Edmund l…
댓글 0건 조회 18회 작성일 24-08-21 21:35

본문

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You forbade-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You tolerated due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You commanded me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

081227700_1618457377-masjid-pogung-dalangan-VqrGmPlsx8s-unsplash.jpgBuya Yahya cites a hadith from Sayyidina Zaid bin Arqam radliyallahu 'anh that he once saw a group of people doing the Dhuha prayer. Then he said, "Don't you know that prayer at this time is more meritorious? Indeed, the Messenger of Allah SAW said, the prayer of the awwâbîn (Dhuha prayer) is when the feet of young camels feel the heat of the earth du

026657300_1660311728-istockphoto-1001021150-612x612.jpgn Allaahumma in kaana rizqii fis-samaa'i fa anzilhu, wa in kaana fil ardi fa akhrijhu, wa in kaana mu'assiran fa yassirhu, wa in kaana haraaman fa tahhirhu wa in kaana ba'iidan fa qarribhu bi haqqi duhaa'ika wa bahaa'ika wa jamaalika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, aatinii maa ataita 'ibaadakash-shalihii

This article reviews the evidence for Tasu'a and Muharram fasting, given that there are still those who doubt the sunnah status of these two fasts. Some consider that Tasu'a and A

It is recommended for Muslims to increase good deeds in the month of Muharram. Why? Because Muharram is included in the sacred months that Allah honors. Righteous acts performed in the sacred months w

n Based on a hadith narrated by Hakim and Thabrani, the Prophet Muhammad SAW said, "O son of Adam, do not be lazy in doing four rakaat at the beginning of the day (Dhuha prayer), surely I will fulfill your needs at the end of the day

Procedure

Illustration of Prayer, Worship (Photo created by rawpixel.com on freepik)

Before doing this sunnah worship, Muslims can first learn the procedure for Dhuha prayer. The procedure is as follow

n Moreover, for those who perform Dhuha prayer, Allah SWT will build a beautiful house made of gold for them in paradise. Some also mention that every Muslim, male or female, who performs this prayer will obtain rewards similar to doing Umra

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

lah's permission.
Prophet Yunus AS embarked on a ship that was sailing. However, in the middle of the sea, the ship experienced a terrible storm. The crew believed that the storm was brought about by someone who had attracted Allah's wrath among them. They chose to throw that person into the sea to end the storm, and it turned out that pe

لِحِيْنَ
Allâhumma innad dlahâ'a dlahâ'uka, wal bahâ'a bahâ'uka, wal jamâla jamâluka, wal quwwata quwwatuka, wal qudrata qudratuka, wal ishmata ishmatuka. Allâhuma in kâna rizqî fis samâ'i fa anzilhu, wa inkâna fil ardhi fa akhrijhu, wa inkâna mu'siran (mu'assaran) fa yassirhu, wa in kâna harâman fa thahhirhu, wa inkâna ba'îdan fa qarribhu, bi haqqi dlahâ'ika wa bahâ'ika wa jamâlika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, âtinî mâ ata

La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is a supplication that can be uttered by Muslims when facing difficulties in life. This supplication strengthens a Muslim in dealing with difficulties or even lifts al

ess to Allah SWT.
Allah SWT received the repentance of Prophet Yunus AS and instructed the whale to eject Prophet Yunus AS onto dry land. After that, Prophet Yunus AS continued his task with great enthusiasm. The people who initially refused his message, now paid attention and sought forgiveness en masse after seeing the s

This is assured by Allah SWT for anyone who genuinely asks Him. In the book titled "The Power of Prophets' Prayers" by Syamsuddin Noor, S.Ag, If you have any type of questions concerning where and how you can use Islamic cultural center, you can call us at the web page. the phrase la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is also known a

012540700_1699534728-masjid-pogung-dalangan-sDLkSliGDgU-unsplash.jpgDhuha prayer.
اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنَّ الضَّحَآءَ ضَحَاءُكَ، وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ، وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَــالُكَ، وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ، وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ، وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ. اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِيْ فِي السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ مُعْسَرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ، بِحَقِّ ضَحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِيْ مَآ أَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا098338000_1661229607-istockphoto-Zikir.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.