게시판

Salat Steps Along with The Actions, Learn for Proper Prayer

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Boris
댓글 0건 조회 14회 작성일 24-08-21 19:50

본문

026657300_1660311728-istockphoto-1001021150-612x612.jpgshâlihîn.

Meaning: "O Allah, indeed this dhuha is Your dhuha, this grandeur is Your grandeur, this beauty is Your beauty, this strength is Your strength, and this protection is Your protection. O Allah, if my sustenance is in the sky, then bring it down; if it is in the earth, then bring it forth; if it is difficult, then make it easy; if it is (unintentionally mixed with what is) forbidden, then purify it; if it is far, then bring it near; by the right of Your dhuha, Your elegance, Your beauty, Your strength, and Your power, bring to me what You have brought to

Prayer is an act of worship that a Muslim must perform 5 times a day. Carrying out prayer is an obligation set by Allah SWT in the Quran. It is essential for every Muslim to fulfill this obligation as evidence of belie

085461900_1683812393-Buya_Yahya_2.jpgyâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You forbade-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You tolerated due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You ordered me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.