게시판

The First Night of Suro: Its Uniqueness and Associated Practices

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Alma
댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 24-08-21 19:48

본문

055639700_1666344669-bacaan-doa-untuk-orang-meninggal-latin-dan-artinya.jpgStill citing NU Online, the virtue of Tasu'a fasting is as a complement to Ashura fasting which distinguishes between Muslims and Jews. This fast is also included in the main fasts and its virtue is classified as fasting in the nob

This article reviews the evidence for Tasu'a and Muharram fasting, given that there are still those who doubt the sunnah status of these two fasts. Some consider that Tasu'a and A

Besides understanding when to do tahajjud prayer, you also need to know how many rak'ahs to perform. How many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer? The answer is that it's not limited. Tahajjud prayer is performed in sets of 2 rak'ahs with an unlimited number. According to the hadith narrated by Bukhari and Muslim, Rasulullah SAW never performed tahajjud prayer more than 11 or 13 rak'ahs (including witr). So, how many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer can be answered with 8 or 10 ra

6).

Lucinta Luna has again shocked her fans. This time, Lucinta Luna is reported to have undergone plastic surgery again. On her Instagram account, Lucinta Luna showed her head to neck covered in ban

"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

Thinking Pattern
One of the features of someone who has a khodam is having a mature thinking pattern, even if they are still young. The thinking pattern becomes the most important thing to pay attention to if you want to know whether someone has a khodam or not. A child or teenager generally has an immature and stubborn thinking pattern. This is unlike from khodam owners, who can have

Ashura fast.
كَانَ يَوْمُ عَاشُورَاءَ يَوْمًا تُعَظِّمُهُ الْيَهُودُ وَتَتَّخِذُهُ عِيدًا فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ صُو

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.