게시판

Prayer Subsequent to the Dhuha Prayer in Arabic script, Latin text, an…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jamaal
댓글 0건 조회 18회 작성일 24-08-21 15:57

본문

n اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ الصَّالِحِيْن

079830400_1660102039-shutterstock_Gatot_Adri.jpgd SAW said:
"Our Lord Tabaraka wa Taala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive

057751000_1589952396-shutterstock_1713389647.jpgdakash shalihiin.
Meaning: "O my Lord, indeed the time of Dhuha is Your Dhuha time, the grandeur is Your magnificence, the beauty is Your beauty, the strength is Your strength, and the power is Your power and the protection is Your protection. O Allah, if my sustenance is still in the sky, bring it down and if it is in the earth, bring it out. If it is difficult, make it easy, if it is forbidden, purify it, if it is far, bring it near, by the virtue of Your Dhuha time, Your magnificence, Your beauty, Your strength and Your power, bestow upon us all that You have bestowed upon

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.