게시판

The Deputy Secretary General of the National Awakening Party (PKB), Sy…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Kala
댓글 0건 조회 16회 작성일 24-08-21 15:41

본문

Eko mentioned that the final decision on gubernatorial candidates will appear just before the registration of regional head candidates in August. "Zita could be paired with Kaesang, Anies maybe, or even Sohibul Iman, so it's still very open," he said. So far, according to him, the Jakarta PAN Regional Leadership Council (DPW PAN) has communicated with various parties to determine the candidate to be supported . He assured that the support would be for a candidate who is appropriate for the community, not just for the party. "Everyone is being communicated with, everyone, yes, talking to each other, and later we will see which one is most suitable," he added

Maximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto was uncertain. He admits he can only do his best and leave the results to God Almighty. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

He explained that the PKS Central Executive Board's decision to endorse Anies and Sohibul Iman in the 2024 Jakarta Regional Election was based on recommendations from the PKS Regional Executive Board (DPW) of Jakarta. "I received a letter from the DPW Jakarta structure that had proposed the gubernatorial candidate to the PKS DPP, followed by the deputy gubernatorial candidate to the PKS DPP. The letter asked for approval and endorsement of Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan and Mr. Mohammad Sohibul Iman as the gubernatorial and deputy gubernatorial candidates for Jakarta," said Syaikhu.

079153900_1698034136-086755300_1683875166-gibran_soal_musra.jpgHe mentioned that such suggestions are completely acceptable. "Yes, all sorts of pairings are fine," said the man commonly known as Zulhas at the Jakarta Presidential Palace Complex, Tuesday (June 25, 2024)

The Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) does not rule out forming a coalition with the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP) after officially endorsing Anies Baswedan and Sohibul Iman as the gubernatorial and deputy gubernatorial candidates in the 2024 Jakarta Regional Election. "Yes, it is very possible (to form a coalition with PDIP)," said Syaikhu at the Opening of the Party Leadership School at the Grand Sahid Hotel, Central Jakarta, on Tuesday, June 25, 2024.

066135300_1655813997-Infografis_SQ_Bank_Dunia_Proyeksi_Pertumbuhan_Ekonomi_Global_Bakal_Terjun_Bebas.jpgFurthermore, public reaction has been very notable in response to the speculation that Raffi Ahmad and For more information regarding pks siap ikuti putusan mk look at the website. Dico Ganinduto will pair up in the upcoming election. As a spouse, Chacha Frederica confirms she will always support Ganinduto's choice to stand in the Central Java Pilkada, including her husband's move to invite Raffi Ahmad to participate in the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the press in the Tendean district, South Jakarta, Tuesday (28/5/2024). "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives back our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we support it," Chacha Frederica added.

Irawan stated that the survey results found the acceptance levels of potential regent candidates for Jember. The approval rating of Hendy Siswanto is only 48.7 percent, less than 50 percent, while ex-regent Faida has an reception of 78.6 percent. Meanwhile, Fawait has an acceptance level of 53 percent, and other figures such as Jaddin Wajads, Education Head Achmad Sudiyono, and Hadi Supaat all have approval ratings below 50 percent. "From the JJI survey, the voter preference (Top of Mind) of Faida, the former regent as a prospective regent for Jember holds the first rank with 37.7 percent. In second place is Hendy with a 20.7 percent preference, followed by M. Fawait with an electability percentage of 17.7 percent," he clarified. Other candidates, like Wajads, have 4.6 percent, and Hadi Supaat has 3.6 percent, with other candidates below 2 percent.

023103500_1677565066-coklit.jpgnPSI Chairman Kaesang Pangarep said that there has been no special communication with former Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan regarding the 2024 Jakarta Regional Election . However, he stressed that he and Anies are different. "So far, there has been no communication, but just for your information, friends, and I think you already know, Mr. Anies and I are different," said Kaesang after Friday prayers on Jalan Kramat, Central Jakarta, Friday (June 21, 2024)

The findings indicate that three figures are vying in the 2024 Pilkada in Jember: Faida, the former Regent of Jember (2016-2021), Muhammad Fawait from the East Java DPRD, and Hendy Siswanto, the incumbent Regent of Jember. "The findings show that Hendy and Faida are very recognized by the people of Jember, with recognition levels surpassing 80 percent. Faida is recognized by 82.7 percent of the population, Hendy Siswanto by 78.7 percent, and Muhammad Fawait by 65.7 percent. Other candidates, such as Jaddin Wajads, Education Head Achmad Sudiyono, and Hadi Supaat of PDI Perjuangan, have awareness rates below 40 percent," said Agusta in a press release on Saturday.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.