게시판

None has the right to be worshipped but You, You are free from imperfe…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Augusta
댓글 0건 조회 9회 작성일 24-08-21 14:27

본문

072425600_1675753930-man-2612549_1920.jpge recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

089440700_1671764205-masjid-pogung-dalangan-DdMZbKFFbaU-unsplash.jpgram, three times.
The transition of day and month in the Hijri calendar takes place at maghrib time, so this prayer should preferably be read before the approaching maghrib time. Here is the recitation of the end of year prayer th

Meaning: Those to whom people said, "Indeed, the people have gathered against you, so fear them." But it [merely] increased them in faith, and they said, "Sufficient for us is Allah, and [He is] the best Disposer of aff

shâlihîn.

Meaning: "O Allah, indeed this dhuha is Your dhuha, this grandeur is Your grandeur, this beauty is Your beauty, this strength is Your strength, and this protection is Your protection. O Allah, if my sustenance is in the sky, then bring it down; if it is in the earth, then bring it forth; if it is difficult, then make it easy; if it is (unintentionally mixed with what is) forbidden, then purify it; if it is far, then bring it near; by the right of Your dhuha, Your elegance, Your beauty, Your strength, and Your power, bring to me what You have brought to

087487500_1711549746-Gus_Baha...ok.jpgThe prayer of Prophet Yunus is one of the well-known prayers in the Quran. Prophet Yunus was among the prophets dispatched by Allah SWT to convey His message to his defiant people. However, when his supplications and counsel were not welcomed, Prophet Yunus opted to abandon them without Allah's permission. As a consequence of his action, Prophet Yunus was trapped in the stomach of a big fish for a p

A supplication that is answered. Prophet Yunus's prayer is considered as a supplication that is highly likely to be answered by Allah SWT. This merit makes this supplication very special and valued by Mu

Dhikr is a deed beloved by Allah SWT, and those who perform it daily are promised Paradise by Allah. From Shaddad bin Aus radhiyallahu 'anhu, he said that the Prophet shallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Whoever recites this dhikr during the day with full conviction, and then dies on that day before the evening, he will be among the inhabitants of Paradise. And whoever recites it at night with full conviction, and then dies before dawn, he will be among the inhabitants of Paradise." (Narrated by Bukhari (7/150, no.

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَبَدِيُّ القَدِيمُ الأَوَّلُ وَعَلَى فَضْلِكَ العَظِيْمِ وَكَرِيْمِ جُوْدِكَ المُعَوَّلُ، وَهٰذَا عَامٌ جَدِيْدٌ قَدْ أَقْبَلَ، أَسْأَلُكَ العِصْمَةَ فِيْهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ وَأَوْلِيَائِهِ، وَالعَوْنَ عَلَى هٰذِهِ النَّفْسِ الأَمَّارَةِ بِالسُّوْءِ، وَالاِشْتِغَالَ بِمَا يُقَرِّبُنِيْ إِلَيْكَ زُلْفَى يَا ذَا الجَلَالِ

The prayer of Prophet Yunus is among the highly recommended supplications in Islam. The wisdom from this supplication has a positive impact on a Muslim's life. The following are the lessons from Prophet Yunus AS's Supplic

lâli wal ikrâm.
Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great grace and Your generous bounty, You are the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies in this year. I also seek Your help in overcoming the soul that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that my daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, If you loved this write-up and you would such as to obtain additional information concerning Religious text authentication kindly visit the web-site. You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

The reading of Prophet Yunus's supplication has a deep meaning and can be used as a self-reflection for Muslims. By reciting this prayer, Muslims are expected to take lessons from Prophet Yunus's story and use it as motivation to better themselves and keep endeavoring to get closer to

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.