게시판

Complete Lineup of Athletic Disciplines Competing in the Olympic Games…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Chana
댓글 0건 조회 7회 작성일 24-08-21 01:35

본문

cdm-indonesia-sctv-t_bb9b13e.jpgLiputan6.com, Paris - Italy's lady fighter, Angela Carini, sobbed inconsolably after calling off her bout against Algerian boxer Imane Khelif, which endured only 46 seconds, on Thursday (1/8/2024). The match at the North Paris Arena tri

afc-u23-asian-cup-20_8bac94e.jpgThe Head of Development and Achievement at PP PBSI, Ricky Subagja, assured that Indonesian players are prepared to face the Indonesia Open 2024. Along with the Singapore Open 2024, this event is indeed importa

ints we need to achieve," said Ricky.
"The Singapore Open is a level 750 tournament, while the Indonesia Open is level 1000. We hope our athletes who have secured spots for Paris can make it to the fina

wo medals from the weightlifting event.

082655900_1627438428-Gregoria_Mariska_Tunjung_Olimpiade_Tokyo_03.JPGIndonesia has raised its medal tally at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics to two pieces. This certainty came after the nation's top lifter, Eko Yuli Irawan, successfully won a silver medal in the men's 61kg

from July 26 to 11th of August 2024.
This isn't the first occasion the French capital has welcomed the Olympics. Actually, 2024 marks the third time for the metropolis of France has been the host city for the Olympic Games. The earlier Olympics organ

zed the Olympics three times to date.
The Paris 2024 Olympics brings something unique, for example the opening ceremony. Instead of being held inside or in a stadium, the opening ceremony of the Paris 2024 Olympics, scheduled for July 26, 2024, will take place on the river

only point Arif managed to secure.

In the second set, Arif managed to gathering the same points as in the first set, achieving two 10s and one 9. Nevertheless, Tang Chih-Chun succeeded in achieving three 10s in the second set, allowing him to gain an advan

stated worry over what transpired.

"Angela Carini appropriately followed her instincts and prioritized her physical safety. However, she and other female athletes should not be face physical and psychologica

19. Indonesia: 0 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze
Fans of Bola.com can follow the Tokyo 2020 Olympics multi-event competition on terrestrial TV channels INDOSIAR and O Channel. Moreover, it can also be viewed on the over the top (OTT) service VIDIO, both free and premium versions with its 12 additional channels, as well as Champions TV 1, 2, and 3 channels managed by IEG (Indonesia Entertainment Group), one of the affiliates of the Emtek Group. Let

continued.

A news footage reveals that the triathlon venue for the Paris 2024 Olympics, the Seine River, is contaminated and infested with bacteria. The competition has been fo

Bola.net, Jakarta - Below is the current medal standings for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, as of Sunday, July 25, 2020, at 20:30 WIB. The Indonesian team has al

ronze medal at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.

Earlier, the female lifter, Windy Cantika Aisah, contributed a bronze medal in the women's 49kg division. Of course, Indonesia's prospects of winning extra medals are still promising. This is because the nation's star athletes are sti

f weightlifting on Sunday (25/07/2021).

Competing at the Tokyo International Forum, Eko Yuli Irawan successfully clinched the silver medal with a total lift of 302kg. The gold medal in the men's 61kg division was claimed by Li Fabin. Meanwhile, the Kazakhstani athlete, Igor, receiv

tand for my country with loyalty."

"This time I couldn't make it because I was unable to fight anymore. Irrespective of who was in front of me, about me, which doesn't interest me, despite all the disputes, I just wanted to win. I wanted to confront th

oversy at the Paris 2024 Olympics.

As cited by The Guardian, Khelif is one of two boxers allowed to participate in the Paris 2024 Olympics despite being disqualified from last year's women's world championship for not passing testosterone and gender e

ificant margin 1-7 to his opponent.

Arif Pangestu commenced the first set with excellent points. He achieved two 10s and one 9 in the first set. Tang Chih-Chun also got the same sum, leading to both archers sharing the points 1-1. Unfortunately, that w

Bola.com, Paris - Indonesia's male archery athlete, Arif Dwi Pangestu, must admit defeat to Taiwan's athlete, Tang Chih-Chun, in the men's individual archery competition at the Olympic Games 2024, on Tuesday evening (30/7/2024) WIB. Arif Dwi Pangestu los

archery event at the 2024 Olympics.

olimpiade-3_b24e330.jpgAfter overcoming Laura van der Winkel from the Netherlands and Catalina Gnoriega from the United States on Tuesday (30/7/2024), Diananda will compete against Indian archer Bha

mpic Committee Receives Backlash

Before the bout, the International Olympic Committee received criticism for allowing Khelif and Lin Yu-ting from Chinese Taipei to participate in the women's category at the 2024 Olympics. Lin will confront Uzbekistan boxer Sitora Turdibekova in a feathe

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.